Educational Events for Medical Professionals
In our commitment to ongoing education for the betterment of our patients and the medical community Orthopaedic Surgeons will host a series of informal educational Q&A sessions. In each session a surgeon prepares a brief presentation on a specified topic, however the real goal is to provide you with an interactive session where we are happy to answer any specific orthopaedic questions.
Remaining Q&A Sessions for 2018
- Thu 05 Apr Dr Policinski - Dupuytren's current trends
- Thu 28 Jun Dr Smith - Diagnosis, Management and strategies for the prevention of implant related infection
- Thu 09 Aug Dr Phil Aubin - What a pain! Arthritis of the Foot and Ankle
- Thu 13 Sep Dr Tsai - Interpreting Spine Investigations
- Thu 18 Oct Dr Kulisiewicz - Investigating the Hip
GP Education Day - Sat 05 May 2018
Orthopaedics ACT and I-Med have joined forces to provide General Practitioners in the ACT and regional NSW with access to a full day of lectures, hand-on workshops and interactive panel discussions focusing on musculoskeletal diagnosis, treatment and care.
Orthopaedic Fellowships and Medical Students - ongoing
We also provide training and experience for medical students via ANU and an AOA endorsed fellowship program of 6 months duration.
For more information about these call (02) 6221 9320 or email firstname.lastname@example.org